NEW VERSION MP48 - OBD/2 PLUS
HOW OBDII FEATURE IMPROVES SEQUENTIAL AUTOGAS SYSTEM
Ramses control units with LPG/Natural Gas sequential injection and OBDII integration are one step ahead of the current control units installed on modern vehicles with indirect sequential injection.
These evolved control units allow information to be received from the original petrol control unit via the OBDII diagnostics outlet. When running on gas, the Ramses control unit is able to monitor vehicle carburetion parameters constantly via this connection, this keeping the parameters at optimum values.
This integration means:
• Better engine performance.
• Automatic adaptation to the different gas qualities available on the market.
• Automatic adaptation to the different season conditions.
• Guaranteed top performance even when the mechanical components of the gas fuel system age.
• More information available to the installer regarding vehicle function which makes tuning the system easier.
NEO VERSION :